BALANCE GUILD PRESENTS......Relax, replenish, renew
We will be offering a selection of therapies and exercise for mind and body at Campfire Convention 001.UK..
Yoga: Julia Rose's vinyasa flow classes are appropriate for all levels. Vinyasa yoga links movement with breath in a flowing sequence. The sequences can sometimes include challenging postures, given as variations according to your level allowing each person to take their practice as far as appropriate to them.
The class starts with very gentle stretches building up to a strong flow before slowing down again ready for relaxation. These classes are great to increase stamina and flexibility at your own pace. Julia has a passion for music and each class has an eclectic playlist to suit the practice.
Yoga will take place at 8am on Saturday and Sunday mornings
Mindfulness is not a practise of stillness and silence, rather a vibrant engagement with the fullness of life. Suitable for beginners and more experienced practitioners, mindfulness teacher Pete Anderson introduces simple everyday meditation techniques to help you lead a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life.
Experienced Mindfulness teacher, yoga teacher, and Shiatsu practitioner Pete Anderson has been exploring spirituality and self development for over 20 years. In his lively and humorous talks he draws on science, psychology and eastern fables to demystify meditative practices, and make them easily accessible to anyone wanting to live a happier, more fulfilled life.
Mindfulness sessions will take place early mornings Saturday and Sunday.. see notice boards for details
Massage: Bristol Massage Space offers you treatments throughout the weekend with professional therapists to soothe your body and soul. All treatments are designed purely for you and lasts 30 or 60 minutes. There are no routines, and no set ways of working. It is all about your comfort and finding the best way to meet you in the moment.
• Holistic Massage: A totally relaxing massage using natural oils to help relieve stress, and ease muscle tension.
• Deep Tissue Massage: A treatment to tackle tension and promote healing in deeper muscle layers, to relieve stress and help prevent injury.
• Sports/Remedial Massage: A form of therapy using a variety of advanced techniques that can address conditions and injuries, including tendinitis and muscle strains.
• Chair massage: Prefer to keep your clothes on? This is the option for you and perfect for relieving tension in the upper back, neck and shoulders. Excellent for recharging your batteries and feeling revived for more campfire action!
• Reflexology: Manipulation of reflex points in the feet, allowing the body to relax, harmonise and energise naturally.
• Shiatsu: A physical therapy that supports and strengthens the body’s natural ability to heal and balance itself. It works on the whole person - not just with the physical body, but also with the psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of being. It is given fully clothed so is a good option if you don't want to undress.
More about Campfire 001.UK here